half-timbered house

The “Landhaus Pfrengle” was built in 1928 and since 1930 run as a guesthouse. In the same time the back part of the house was used for agriculture.

Anni and Walter Pfrengle ran the house in 2nd generation. Around 1968 the agriculture was given up. Walter Pfrengle – his profession is carpenter – constucted a big breakfast- and lounge-room out of the former stable. All visible wooden parts in and on the house have been built by him.
In 2005 the guestroom were reconstructed to vacation homes.

  • Language